Weird Food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peanuts are one of those amazingly adaptive flavors.. can be sweet, spicy, or savory and still be yummy. Like pb, banana, and honey.. or thai peanut sauce.. or chinese peanut chicken.

NorthernAutumn wrote:
How about a little trip down memory lane, back to the last Depression?
White sugar Sandwiches rock my socks.
Wow, I haven't had that since my childhood days. We would use eagle brand milk on our bread. :)

I've had BBQ tofu sandwich before.. tofu sandwiches are pretty popular in portland. I'd have to say that is the only way I really like tofu, marinated, grilled, and slathered in BBQ. Hehe. Or tofu pudding.. mix 1 pkg tofu with a tofu pudding mix pack and voila, it tastes like chocolate or vanilla mousse. Mmm. I'm wary of eating soy much though.

Like hard packaged uncooked pasta? Hah. How do you chew it? Sooomebody is an oddball. :biggrin2::whistling Just kidding Kelly. I've munched uncooked noodles before, well like 1, when I'm impatiently waiting for the rest to cook they're not bad, but hard to chew!

I just eat them right out of the box. I only grab a small handful, because that's all my teeth can handle! lol I like the little rotini ones, and small shells. Those aren't too bad on the teeth.

Whenever I make ramen noodles, I always eat the little noodle "crumbs" at the bottom of the pack. Once I was describing the flavor of something to my husband as "just like dry ramen noodles." He thought I was crazy.

(warning: The following pictures may be unsuitable for the squeamish or if you dont like frogs, spiders or beetles :p)

Frog Juice :shock: I just found this

80902011216215.jpg

People in peru put live frogs into extractors and make "Frog juice". They belive that it will make them stronger.

Deep fried tarantulas.
KSpiders.jpg

An expensive dish made up of spiders, salads and tequila/pepper lime sauce. Yum, huh?

Fried diving beetles.
80902011759899.jpg

Weird? :?

HA! I know that feeling! :) I like the noodles from the Mac & Cheese boxes... I tried telling Will what the difference was, and he just looked at me. Didn't say anything, just stared.

EDIT: You snuck that post in while I was still typing mine! Those beetles look funny! :p

Well, first - the micro toast wasn't microwaved in the 30's! ;)LOL but my mom used to make MILK TOAST? and it was toast, cinn. and sugar with milk poored over it..... eww.

Ya'll are still sick! no frogs and bugs and Stan!!! :Xthat's gross! ;)

Latest posts

Back