Weird fly?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBuns

Reaction score
So when I was giving my holland lops medication I noticed a weird looking fly buzzing around my ear then at both my buns litter boxes •_• I have no idea what type of fly it is it looks creepy I tried killing it but can’t find it! Can both get fly strike?! I’m cleaning out their litter boxes right know. I’m paranoid I looked everywhere can’t find it looked at my windows too.

I would make a fly trap or buy one. It will prevent the rabbits from getting flystrike. I don't think they will get flystrike unless they have a poopy bum. I would check to make sure though.
Thanks great idea! I tried checking their bums but they hate it when I pick them up. Would it be obvious if the had a poopy bum with having to look closely?

Be careful of bot flies. Rabbits can get warbles from the bot fly. My bunny is mostly inside/outside for play.. and on revolution and got one in his face that caused a lot of damage.

Latest posts

Back