Weird behaviour

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaskye

Reaction score
Usually my rabbit comes up from his pen and chills in the living room for most of the day. Last night he was thumping quite a few times, and we had no idea why… Nothing had changed in the environment except for the fact that my maid was over cleaning the house. This morning, he hasn’t been thumping but he’s been running around all over the place, he usually just chills in the living room and eats hay or plays with toys. Should I be concerned about this behavior? Exploring all areas of the house is very unlike him

Usually my rabbit comes up from his pen and chills in the living room for most of the day. Last night he was thumping quite a few times, and we had no idea why… Nothing had changed in the environment except for the fact that my maid was over cleaning the house. This morning, he hasn’t been thumping but he’s been running around all over the place, he usually just chills in the living room and eats hay or plays with toys. Should I be concerned about this behavior? Exploring all areas of the house is very unlike him

Ruining around is a good sign for rabbits. It means they are happy and use it as exercising sometimes. Exploring is a good thing sand natural as well with rabbits. I don't think you have anything to worry about😊

My bunny's been doing the same thing all week and it's super out of character for her. I think it might be the change in weather. Because it just warmed up suddenly I've also had the windows open a bit and the birds are tweeting like crazy, so I'm thinking she might be reacting to that. She's running around like mad!

Latest posts

Back