Weird and Wonderful Humans

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemonaxis

Reaction score
My Mum dances a lot at home where no one can see her. Well I do and so does the baby human. She holds the baby human, sings along to the Wiggles (I know, how embarassing) and I nod my head up and down. She thinks I love to dance too, but really its my way of shaking my head in disgrace....poor Mum.:p

Mum keeps putting this horrible things on her feet so I can't lie comfortably across them. She calls them shoes. I call them poos shoes cause that where I like to poop.
I like it when she stretches out on the couch, take those off and then I hop onto her feet, snuggle up and "purr".

My Mum refuses to give me bread!!!!!
She insists she knows whats best for me so when she gets back from the shopping she has to quickly put the bread away before I try to sneak some. Once I got a piece and took off, my Mum screamed, the baby human screamed, they all screamed and chased me behind the couch. But...hehe...I got in two bites before they did catch me:biggrin2:

My Mum doesn't let other children or even adults touch me. I love my Mum, she even threatened her own Aunty when crazy Aunty said I would make a nice rabbit fur!!!
(That's about the time I noticed Aunty had a moustache and so badly wished I talk human for just a moment!)....
My Mum got mad and hasn't called her since. I heard some bad words come out my Mum's mouth but I can't repeat them on RO cause I do not wanna see Mum mad again!

Heloooooo BK,

Since you are on the computer you must be feeling a lot better. My human mama told me that a bad kitty bit you. We can't believe that here because we live with 10 kitties and they are all very nice to us.

Someone should get a hold of that cat that hurt you and thump his butt real good! Like this...
animal-smiley-053.gif
If I lived in New Zealand, I would come help you do it. I am quick and I could run up behind him and give him a whooping!

I would like to meet you because I love to steal food, too. There are pictures of my thievery at our Bunnicula's Castle blog here on RO. Mama thinks I look adorable in the photos, and I must say that I quite agree with her.

She also likes to sing and dance like your mum does. She makes up silly songs with our names in them. Every animal that lives here has its own theme song. Pathetic habit, but it makes her happy...so we don't stop her. Human habits are odd, but kind of cute in their own way.

Well, I am very glad to know that you are getting better. Our whole family has been following your story.

Your friend,

Emmaline
kaos-animal-bunny-smiley-6083.gif

Hi Emmaline

I was in foul mood today but seeing your message has cheered me up:)
My Mum had a rough day with the human baby, baby screamed and screamed even though Mum sang songs and gave cuddles for hours, so my ears hurt!
Mum put me outside so I could relax a bit from the noise...lol

After baby went to bed, I did something to help Mum feel better, I jumped up onto her lap for cuddles. Mum laughed and laughed.

Mum says I am almost 100% better so I might be looking for a girlfriend one of these days.
Mum keeps reading up on Bunnies needing homes but MUm's partner says NO WAY to any more bunnies.

Hehe ...lucky Mum rules the house.:dude:
I help in this big task. I chase the cats for her and make her stop her hectic schedule to remind her of how cute I am.

I am her BK, her little man and to tell you the truth, Mum and I think I may have to remain a bachelor because I am very jealous of other animals near my Mum...lol

Its hard stealing food isn't it? I try so hard but Mum is so strict with my diet, I get all the greens and pellets I want but no bread.

Mean Mum but I know she loves me. The other day, Emmaline I ate some cat food. You shoulda seen Mum freak out!!!

I didn't like it much, just did it to let the cats know, that for this rabbit, there are no boundaries...lol:dude:

lemonaxis wrote:
Mean Mum but I know she loves me. The other day, Emmaline I ate some cat food. You shoulda seen Mum freak out!!!

I didn't like it much, just did it to let the cats know, that for this rabbit, there are no boundaries...lol:dude:

:shock: Oh no....not cat food! BK, that is bad for you. We don't know for certain, but we suspect that sneaking cat food is what made Pipkin get major poopy butt :bunnybutt:back in May. He was soooooooo sick. He would not eat or drink and the humans had to force feed him. He didn't play with me...andhad to go to the VET human! :bunnynurse:

Be careful, BK, that kitty food is dangerous stuff! But our family is so very, very happy that you are being naughty. Well, at least Gingivere, Pipkin, & I are happy. Our cats don't appreciate naughty bunnies. No sense of humor, I say.

Your friend,

Emmaline
kaos-animal-bunny-smiley-6083.gif

Oh yeah...when I say Mum freaked, well she now has the cat food in an area of the kitchen with a little rail around so I can't get in! Good thinking Mum, cause sometimes I do not know what is good for me...lol

Right now, Emmy I am on Mum's lap. Its warm, I am tired and soon Mum will put me in my cosy little basket. I have a cage for outside, but otherwise I never get locked up. I have settled right down after my encounter with that evil cat and now all I want to do is follow Mum.

But I am no less of a Man! Just a little new age sensitive type these days.
I am drop dead handsome too, Mum tells everyone I am a pedigree, lol, I think she doesn't really know for sure, but she is so proud of me, I may as well be the world's rarest breed.

You sound like you have good bunny friends, I saw a picture of you three together and it so sweet.
Well ladies and Pipkin, I am off to bed, been a long day and in NZ its nearly midnight.
Mum has been doing a lot of typing for me, she's a sweet lady.

Nigh nighs

Latest posts

Back