Wee! NIC grids

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnybunbunb

Reaction score
We just got a set of the grids ordered from walmart.com. So in 7-10 business days they should be at walmart waiting on us :biggrin2:Woot! Mom only had enough in he bank account for one set, I have plently for two sets like I wanted, so I only ordered the one set. Once we get to walmart Satureday I get enough money put in to order 1-2 more sets. The free site-to-store shipping is shmawesome ;)

It is JUST enough grids to do the simple layout I wanted for him at the moment. With his depth perception problem I am a bit to scared to give him two levels. So what I decided is 2 wide, 1 high, 3 long in the back, 2 long in the front and enough to have a top(cat). Thethirdin the back allows for a small 7 inch high shelf that he can either lay on or under, he likes small areas. He does not stand up due to his lack of balance so a single high grid layout is perfect for him.

Once I get the others ordered and picked up I plan to expand Z's and get to work on another pen. Whether this will be for Mousse, Becca or Mousse and Becca is still up in the air.

Now comes the task of finding a spot in my tiny bedroom.

Some people left comments saying they used them for rabbit, and guinea pig, cages so I hope it is the right size. I could not find any where that stated the space size but hopefully it is not the big ones.

If you have the safe grids you should be able to count 9 squares across and 9 squares down each grid. I hope that makes sense. :)

Latest posts

Back