Weather in the south

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIpitydane

Reaction score
As anyone who watches the news will know, the south has been inundated with insane weather...obvously mother nature has forgotten her meds or something. The last couple of days especially here in Arkansas have been rough...we are flooded heavily here, a couple hours away a town was hit hard by a tornado and a lot of people lost everything! Here is a video I recorded of a super cell passing just over the top of us earlier this evening...fortunately it never culminated into a touchdown but if you watch closely just right of center, you can see the area of rotation in this cloud dropping down. It would have been much better with an actual camera and not my phone but it's all I had at the moment. Another round should be moving thru here about 3am, hopefully it won't be too bad.

[ame=http://youtu.be/t0wWss9S_t0]http://youtu.be/t0wWss9S_t0[/ame]

Haha, you too huh? This is bordering insanity and just when it seemed we'd get a break before more moves in Friday....we've had stalled out crap hanging overhead givin us rain and thunder all freakin day...hopefully we can get ONE day of sunshine in tomorrow before it fires back up. Mother nature needs to get back on her meds.

Everything has pretty much moved out now and we're left with only heavy cloud cover and some horrendous straightline gusts which should last into the night then SUPPOSEDLY tomorrow will be only overcast but warm and NO STORMS!...These winds are killer tho and that combined with completely saturated ground is a problem....I've got an oak in the back hangin on by a prayer lol.

I'm in Kansas and this month we've had hail storms, thunderstorms, wind storms, last month it snowed... ugh. Wish it would just be nice spring weather already so I could take the animals outside !

Idk what's going on with the weather down here! It's insane, we're supposed to get another round of tornados tomorrow! Gahlee it needs to stop

Latest posts

Back