We still miss you my "little man"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Almost impossible to believe, but it's been six years since we lost our very first bunny to the bridge. He was the happiest little Chin Mini-Rex and such a beautiful little bunny. One of the nicest looking Chins I've ever seen. He was always happy to see you in the morning and would do his "happy dance" in his hutch. Loved his veggies and treats and would set with me for hours on the recliner and was always happy to help me out with the newspaper. God's, we miss you my little boy. Binky free.

I'm sure that he's still doing his "happy dance" every morning and rippin' apart newspapers.
We hope that you are filled with happy thoughts and memories of him during this period.

I understand the pain, I lost my first cat 10 years ago, still hurts a lot. Sorry for your loss.

Hello my little boy--doesn't seem possible, but it's been 9 years since you have been gone. What I really miss the most is when you'd get on my lap in the morning so you could help me "read" the paper. Rest in peace my little boy and binky free.

Tomorrow will be a decade since we had to say goodbye, my sweet little boy. Still miss you a lot and can see you when I close my eyes. Haven't had to replace any phone cords in a long time--still remember they were your favorite and only target. Someone commented on the number of posts we have on the Bridge--over the years we have rescued more than 40 bunnies from shelters, ahead of the "grim reaper", or euthanasia and while we did place a few in forever homes from time to time, we ended up keeping most with us, thus the postings here for long as I'm above ground and breathing. Binky free little man.

14 years already--where does the time go? The hardest thing is that you were the first of ours to go to the bridge and it tore me up for weeks. You were the sweetest little guy and one of our smartest which made no fun when it was time to put you up. Every morning when I read the paper I think of you and how you'd help me with it. I miss yo a lot--time doesn't ease that, for sure. Binky free my little man.

Latest posts

Back