We have a date!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nermal71

Reaction score
As many of you know from FB my 18y/o son is soon to be a published author. Well we have a date Calibur The Monster will be released as of June 5, 2012. It is already showing up on Barnes and Nobles and will be listed on Amazon for pre-orders as of mid-May. It can also be ordered through Tate Publishing. For more info you can go to his page on FB (his website is still in the works LOL). So feel free to check it out and even like his page for more updates. And while yes I am kind of prejudiced he is a pretty awesome young man. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jakob-L-Waitekus/283661041689507

Cool! What's the book about? The title sounded like a children's book but I clicked on his Facebook page and I gather it isn't a kids' book.

No it's a young adult book...ages 12 on up. But honestly I read it and loved it. I honestly thing its more for about 15 and up, but he disagrees with me LOL. It's sci fi/fantasty but incorporates his Christian beliefs into it. But for those that are not Christian it is not an in your face, cram it down your throat type deal. It's about a 15y/o young man who basically grows up in a war. It is a truly awesome book. I was worried I wouldn't like it because I am not much into sci fi, but I really enjoyed it.

Latest posts

Back