WE GOT THE HOUSE - volume 2.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
Haha, if you read my last 'we got the house' deal, you may know we lost it. A few hours before we went to sign the lease the man called us and told us he already rented it out, which was weird since him and my mom had been talking all week about moving, and what he'd need from her (checks, references and all this)To both of us, and by the way he was talking to us, it was a done deal and we got the house, but we didn't.

We were looking at more houses, that were also cheaper, so we can save up for new furniture (this furniture we got 2 years ago new, so just a change of style really).

We found this place we really like, and saw it twice with the lady, -owner-.
Well, GUESS WHO SIGNED THE LEASE THIS MORNING.
Well, not me.. but my Mom!
..We're moving on November 15th.
:biggrin2:

I LOVE moving, I always find it's such an exciting time...of course now that we own our house I don't plan on ever moving but it's always nice to start out fresh.

Hopefully fresh for you means mice free ;)

Lol yes, it seems REALLY clean, and the grounds tooo. Plus, where I live now we're right near a cemetary (so, open space..) whereas the new place is in the middle of everything.

I had to unpack some dishes this morning.. forgot we were doing a big breakfast today, and the paper plates would seep though

Latest posts

Back