We are so lucky to have Flashy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkinandwhiskersmom

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but as I was reading the Bridge post about Little Binx, I was struck once again by how thoughtful, kind, and knowledgeable Flashy is in her responses. We are truly blessed to have her as part of this forum! Thanks, Flashy!

There are no words that I have to even begin to describe what I feel and think of
Tracy :blueribbon::hug1

No one here mentioned her brilliance in the Infirmary (she is wise and knowledgeable and compassionate and wonderful); when she posts she makes my day :Dand when she is gone I am sad :(

I :heartbeat:Tracy

Flashy is awesome. I know she has given me lots of positive vibes in my infirmary posts and I really appreciate it.

I do agree with all the above sentiments. ((((Flashy)))) Thank you for being here for me with losing Binx today. You truly are an angel.

I agree with what everyone else has put here. I am also lucky enough to know Tracy personally as she has helped us get three of our Buns. Thank you.:mrsthumper::runningrabbit::happyrabbit::headflick:
Can you guess who is who? :biggrin2:

Aw, this is so lovely, thank you :)

MPHF- erm, L-R I'm guessing (but could be wrong) Floppy, Harley, Penguin and then Minstrel.

Minstrel was the easiest, but I do sort of think that Penguin and Floppy could be swapped over, although, mind you, Harley is as enthusiastic as the third picture.

Short answer is no, I can't :p

Yeah Tracey is a wonderful person....she was there a lot for me when my Pippi wasn't doing very well cause of health issues due to EC.

Yes Tracy is a brilliant person, she was very helpful and kind when I posted my first post regarding my rabbit Truffle, she is all ways knowledgeable and kind with her approach. Thanks for all your help and kind words Tracey!!! :biggrin2:

tjanks tracy for helpping me when some people douted me when i firist joined. and when some things at home wernt good.

Tracy was awesome to me when Pernod was ill. Not only did she go out and buy the pellets (the only one's Pernod would eat) and ship them to Canada, but she was (and still is) always there to give comfort and advice.

Tracy, one of the happiest moments I had in Pernod's final weeks was seeing her, head first, in the bag of pellets, her bum in the air :). I will never forget your kindness :hug:

Jan

Latest posts

Back