Wat's Ur Favorite Food?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Craisins!! I has only just discovered these amazing foods. My mama gives them to me as a treat for when I do my tricks. I always do my tricks three times as faster than normals so I can gets the craisin sooner.

Me wuv's a occasional lettuce leaf as a tweat and me get nummy sultanas that me wuv!

OATS OATS OATS!!!

-Snowy

fresh alfalfa from natural plants around the house

-Shirley

Romaine lettuce!!!

-Theo

We loooves timothy treats! Mama says they're by Oxbow. We don't cares, we just know they're soooo tasty! We stand up t a l l so we can reach them from mama's hand.

~ Felix

Nanners and craisins! Mummy givez me the 50% less sugar craisins so I can has two mores. She also gets these things called banana bites from bunspace.com stores. Dems nummy! I grabs it an runs to hides and eats it.

I love arugula, radish tops, carrot tops, craisins, dandelion leves and fresh grass.

Mama and Dad used to treat us with papaya, but they runned out and now they gots some organic raisins. I loved them right away, but my brothers took a while to get the idea that they are good. :rolleyes:
~Pepper

Latest posts

Back