Wat's Ur Favorite Food?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all love banana but mummy only gives us a little bit...we´d eat a whole one eat if we had the chance. We love pears as well, she´s just given us a little bit and we ate it all up. Later on before we go to bed, she´ll make us a salad with beet leaves, watercress, parsley and cilantro....it´s so yummy...we´ve got her so well trained :)

CILANFRO!!!

but momma says it makes my breff stinky an' she won't kiss me.

I eats it anyways and make sure to be really enfusatic so she can see.

Also I likes big brussel sprouts leafs. Oh! An dried cranberries! Days delicious!!

Last edited:
I wuv all food. But I really wuv apples and papaya gummies oh and of course cilantro and bananas and den I just tried grapes de oder day and dey were yummy too. And I wuv my pellets and Great now I iz hungry :cooking:

I like lots of noms but my favorites are raisins and apples and cilantro. Mommy also gives me papaya tablets every day. They's supposed to be good for my tummy but they are better than all my other treats!

Tazzie and Ruby: We had our first Cheerios! They were pretty nommy, but not as good as bunny tacos! ( large romaine heart, then put pellets and carrot peels in the middle, and fold it!) :)

I don fink dat bunbuns should eat cake or chicken... Ma friend Sparkles is a chicken! I wuv nomming on mommy's friend Emily! Her fingers are just so nommy! I can't help it! I'm not allowed to eatz Cheerios... Mommy says no starch for bunnies. I wub banana chips! Dey taste like sugar and nutin like veggies!

Oh and I wub nomming on Vegas's fur through da bars...

~Carrots

We luvs Craisins and carrots and banananas and brokli and kale and the seeds teh birdie drops. . . and sumtimes sneaks oatmeal.

I wuv da papaya tweats. I do dances for dem! :bunnydance:

Last edited:
...Idk its sooo hard to pick a faveorite D: But i would have to say eder oats er hmmm naners or... OHHHH MAMA'S SISTERS FINGERS!!! :D

Latest posts

Back