Watery eye

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANCA_R

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a wonderful 3 year-old white bunny, Snowball, who has on and off watery eyes, especially the right one. It doesn't really look red or inflamed and he doesn't seem to have pain. He's otherwise happily eating and playing with his sister Oreo. The vet gave us a gentamicin-containing eye drops which doesn't really help. I mostly notice the watery discharge in the morning, and after I clean him it seems to get better but I always notice it the next day again. His teeth were also checked and they look great. He doesn't seem to have a cold and I also tried to change the hay in case he would have an allergy but nothing helped.
I hope you have an advice for me.
I also attached a picture of his right eye this morning.
Thanks a lot!

Warm hugs from Snowball, Oreo and Anca.

Attachments

• 20191006_080431.jpg
    20191006_080431.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi everyone,

I have a wonderful 3 year-old white bunny, Snowball, who has on and off watery eyes, especially the right one. It doesn't really look red or inflamed and he doesn't seem to have pain. He's otherwise happily eating and playing with his sister Oreo. The vet gave us a gentamicin-containing eye drops which doesn't really help. I mostly notice the watery discharge in the morning, and after I clean him it seems to get better but I always notice it the next day again. His teeth were also checked and they look great. He doesn't seem to have a cold and I also tried to change the hay in case he would have an allergy but nothing helped.
I hope you have an advice for me.
I also attached a picture of his right eye this morning.
Thanks a lot!

Warm hugs from Snowball, Oreo and Anca.
Hi, I know this is a super late response, but my rabbit seems to have the same problem (even since she was a baby) - i was wondering if you ever determined what the cause of it was for your bun?

Latest posts

Back