Waterproof Puzzle Mats (need flooring ideas)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Gelly
Reaction score
Looking for interlocking puzzle mats that are waterproof. We’re in the process of trying out new flooring solutions for Remy and we’re in the process of re-litter-training him.

I need relatively soft flooring that’s easy to clean. Currently, I’m putting a load of fleece and yoga mats in the wash every day.

If you have the yoga mats, try placing either a shower curtain or training pads on top of them and then the fleece. That way you'll only have to wash the fleece. It's just what i initislly thought...

If you have the yoga mats, try placing either a shower curtain or training pads on top of them and then the fleece. That way you'll only have to wash the fleece. It's just what i initislly thought...
So that’s kinda what I’ve been doing but minus the shower curtain. I was thinking to get an outdoor picnic mat (like those thin thin plastic mats similar to a shower curtain only cheaper). But I really want to make the changing and cleaning process even simpler. Remy I’m sure gets stressed when I need to take apart his enclosure to clean all those components. The less components the better

Hmmm. That's a case you've got there. If your Remy isn't much of a chewer, maybe you could try laying these pads on top of puzzle mats?

found this video. im going to try something along these lines. I'm a sucker for nice decorating so I try to keep the enclosure as aesthetically pleasing as possible.

Latest posts

Back