Water Bottles?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la~la~land

Reaction score
Where do you buy yours? What would be the cheapest place to buy them (Preferably top fill) or any other rabbit suppliesin bulk?

Thanks! :biggrin2:

I wished I NEVER sold my water bottles! Know I need to go buy all new ones! Also need to know where's the cheapest is! Hate to go buy all new 30 water bottles!

^
What Julie said. I buy almost everything off ebay, except for things i need within a few days or a week. But if it can wait a week or a little more, then i use ebay. ^.^

Also, Gumtree has become very popular in Australia. I think it's originally a UK website? I may be wrong but i know it's available in almost all countries. Check it out, you'll be surprised what you can find people selling on there. It's kind of like an online trading post.

I get all of my stuff through Bass Equipment. They have super cheap shipping (flat rate based off order total to anywhere in the US), and the prices themselves are also very low. I get everything within a week of ordering.

Drs. Foster & Smith have comparable prices (maybe lower), but I don't recall their shipping costs. I think KW Cages have special bulk pricing.

They all have websites you can order through--just google them.

As far as the bottles, I prefer the ones that don't have a ball in the tube. They leak too much. I have a brand called Lixit that works off pressure. The rabbit can push a small tip that sticks out of the tube with it's teeth and itreleases a water stream. The bottles come as top fill also. Our rabbits are kind of lazy in that if there's a water bowl in the cage, they'll ignore the bottle, unless the bowl is empty.

If you choose to use ebay, search rabbit water bottles lot, lot meaning bulk at a cheap price. When I search I usually include free shipping in my search.

So it would say
Rabbit water bottles Lot free shipping

I hope you find an awesome deal. Sorry you have to buy them all over again.

Latest posts

Back