Washing Scented Quilt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maylinagurl3

Reaction score
I adopted a bunny from a breeder, who also sent a quilt "scented for the bunny" to help facilitate a more comfortable transition home. The quilt was in the carrier under the bunny, and I'm concerned that it may have been soiled at some point during the trip home. I'd like to wash it, but I'm not sure what "scented" really means or whether washing the quilt would remove the scent of my bun's previous home. Would hand washing it be better or have the same result? Thank you!

Thanks so much! A related question—I'm concerned that she may have pee on her feet, and I want to spot clean her feet with a wet rag, but I'm afraid that holding my bunny so early would freak her out and cause her not to trust me. Does anyone have any recommendations regarding how best to go about cleaning her feet?

Thank you so much! Here's my baby bunny flopping inside her exercise pen! We're limiting her space for now while she is litter training.

Attachments

• IMG_3766.JPG
    IMG_3766.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back