Warning! Theft Alert Especially for Women!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniorcats

Reaction score
Code:
THEFT PROBLEM ~ WARNING TO ALL WOMEN 

You've heard about people who have been abducted and had their kidneys removed 
by black-market organ thieves. 

My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. I went to sleep 
and woke up with someone else's thighs. It was just that quick. The replacements 
had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Whose thighs were these and what happened to 
mine? I spent the entire summer looking for my thighs. Finally, hurt and angry, 
I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans. 
The thieves struck again. My butt was next. I knew it was the same gang, because 
they took pains to match my new rear-end to the thighs they had stuck me with 
earlier. But my new butt was attached at least three inches lower than my 
original! I realized I'd have to give up my jeans in favor of long skirts. 

Then two years ago I realized my arms had been switched. One morning I was 
fixing my hair and was horrified to see the flesh of my upper arm swing to and 
fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting scary - my body 
was being replaced one section at a time. What could they do to me next? 

When my poor neck suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a turkey neck, I 
decided to tell my story. Women of the world, wake up and smell the coffee! 
Those 'plastic' surgeons are using REAL replacement body parts - stolen from you 
and me! The next time someone you know has something 'lifted', look again - was 
it lifted from you? 

THIS IS NOT A HOAX. This is happening to women everywhere every night. WARN YOUR 
FRIENDS! 

P.S. Last year I thought some one had stolen my boobs. I was lying in bed and 
they were gone! But when I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to see that they 
had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now I keep them hidden in my 
waistband. 

These same thieves also come in my closet and shrink my clothes! How do they do 
it????

:panic:they struck me to! what is happening to the world! maddness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol:roflmao::pullhair::laughsmiley::laugh:

And why do they also install a furnace, with a thermostat set somewhere around 150 degrees, that seems to switch on or off at all odd hours of the day and night?!??

???? Im sorry, I am only 15 years old. I don't get this. I mean I know it is fake but.....................?????

Aaaahhhahahaha! :laugh:

'Specially the lest few bits! Not that I can relate with being 16 and all :p, still really funny.

These thieves won't stay out of my house. They keep sabotaging my diet the rats. And yah they have replaced our furnace and I think they also are messing with the Air Conditioner.

Latest posts

Back