Warm Bedding Indoor Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howard cordingley

Reaction score
I wondered what safe warm bedding to offer my rabbit who is in a cage in conservatory. She has a litter tray with hay on top but wondered if she needs a fleece to lay on over night?

Having something comfy and warm to lay on is a good idea, but what will work will depend on your individual rabbit. Some materials will be chewed by some rabbits but not by others. So please keep that in mind as you look at the possible suggestions.

The following collage shows several options of what my past buns have liked to lounge upon. I don't believe fleece material is in the photo, but I have used it occasionally. (Unfortunately, my rabbits have always chewed the fleece blankets.)
lounging rabbits lo res.jpg

Having something comfy and warm to lay on is a good idea, but what will work will depend on your individual rabbit. Some materials will be chewed by some rabbits but not by others. So please keep that in mind as you look at the possible suggestions.

The following collage shows several options of what my past buns have liked to lounge upon. I don't believe fleece material is in the photo, but I have used it occasionally. (Unfortunately, my rabbits have always chewed the fleece blankets.)
View attachment 51771
Thank you these look good ideas. Yes I have two rabbits one is a chewer the other not lol.

Latest posts

Back