Wanted To Share My Art Work,Tell Me What You Think!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kel4mum

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my art work with, please give me your honest opinion.

(I'm sorry the pic is so large)

This is called Networking

Photo-0297.jpg

Wow I love them all! Especially Networking and Squared for You. The first really reminds me of Piet Mondrians work, are you a fan of his? I really like De Stijl style, the first would look great in a big neoplastic style home!

That balloon art is awesome! Have you ever tried making a bunny related balloon art? That would be really neat! Never heard of making pictures out of balloons, but it looks so cool!

Spring wrote:
That balloon art is awesome! Have you ever tried making a bunny related balloon art? That would be really neat! Never heard of making pictures out of balloons, but it looks so cool!

Idid do a bunny sculpture, for Easter, unfortunately I didn't have a camera at the time so I didn't get a pic of it.

I studied for two years to become a qualified Balloon Artist, it basically means that I can decorate rooms, etc, for all occassions, aswell as large sculptures.

wow some good artwork, I really love the balloon one it looks great! How to you become a balloon artist I've never heard of it before in the UK?

kirsterz09 wrote:
wow some good artwork, I really love the balloon one it looks great! How to you become a balloon artist I've never heard of it before in the UK?

Thank you

I went to a special college that did Balloon Art and Design as a course. The college is Called Capel Manor. It was a fantastic course, the first year was about the basics, how to make a bouquet of balloons, balloons in a box, columns, and arches for weddings etc. I then did a second year which focused on the art aspect, and designing my own balloon sculptures. We also looked at competition levels, and had the opportunity to compete ourselves.

I have some photos to show some of the work I did if anyone is interested.

yes i'm interested! I'd love to see them! I've looked at the Capel Manor website the course looks really good but it's a way away from me :( I wish there was one nearer.

Latest posts

Back