Wanted- pedigreed mini lop rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearbop

Reaction score
hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. I live in shell lake WI and i am starting my own very small rabbitry.I have looked but couldnt find apedigreed mini lop breeder that are in wisconsin.i want to have show animals because i love showing and would like to be able to do some better larger shows. i love rabbits but don't want to spend a fortune starting my rabbitry. We are building all our own cages and everything so i can spend about 15-30 dollors per rabbit. Although i would love to spend a little less if possible. I am looking for blacks, blues, oranges, brokens and solids..I would like an animal that is breeding age, but young enough to be able to handle and train butas long as the animal is good show quality and has a good disposition i will be happy. if you or someone you know has what i described for sale please contact me! my e-mail is[email protected] or you can just post here and i will check often, also you can pm me! thank you so much!

From walter and taylor

Just FYI, but if you are looking into getting good quality show & brood stock, you should be expecting to pay a lot more than $30 or less on nice stock. ;)

I would save up a couple hundred first, in order to buy a good starting trio. ;)

Emily

I agree with Emily
Look for pedigreed purebred rabbits than a cheap pet quality one if you are going to start breeding.

I know alot of the people around here are doing basically winter clearance sales. Getting rid of a lot of very nice show stock pretty cheap before winter.

keep an eye out for shows if you want to wait and prepare for the bunnys. great place to meet breeders that arnt listed and some may be glad to help you out at a disounted price

I ended up posting on different sites that i was looking for some at convention, and I've 2 coming home to me. I found someone willing to pick them up.

Latest posts

Back