want to get to know you

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thats quite a zoo chompersmom! uromastyx are so great. i miss mine terribly. even though its been ithink 2 years now i still cry about him every once in a while. he aws the only other animal i had a connection with like rusty.

i can't believe you have a python! that's so sweet!!! how big is he/she? is he/she really nice? i've had friends who had snakes and they always tried to bite them but then again they weren't very good pet owners...

thank you for posting i really appreciate it!

youre so right diana! they're all great stories!! did you by any chance get kirara from inu yasha. and hakku from spirited away? if not then im a loser.

reptiles are so great. but stillnothing beats a rabbit right? so how old is butterfingers now? and what year of college are you in? i know asking about your pets and about yourself is a life story, but they're just so awesome to read about!!!!! so thank you for posting and making my night.

hi lanie! its great that your parents let you have rabbits and other pets. and i think its adorable that you got upset when they said they would flush the goldfish. i think its horrible and i probably would have cried too. i cry all the time over pets :)

i have no idea whats going on with rabbits being snake food. but then again mice are pretty bad too. i wouldnt want anything to be food for another but i guess a snake wouldnt be too happy to be a vegetarian :craziness. but im still so proud of you for rescuing those rabbits. they couldn't have found a better home with a wonderful loving owner :)

Latest posts

Back