Want a bun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberts_rabbits_2008

Reaction score
Well my family and I have made up our minds andwe have to get rid of Herman as him and Shadow got into a fight andthey will keep on getting into the same cage and i don't want them tohurt any of the three month old babbies and i have no clue where to puttwo more cages but we found room for one and we have to get rid ofHerman. I thought that i would try posting here first becausei know how much all of you LOVE rabbits and i want him to go to a goodhome. I live in Little Falls Minnesota and maybe if me and mymom could meet you somewhere maybe we could do that but i have to getrid of him soon. If you live by me or we could arange a pickup or meet. I will be traveling upto Deer River this weekendand if your on the main drag or you could be on the main drag we maybecould drop him off. I will post a picture. In somespots his hair is missing and he has a little scratch on his ear butnothin major. I will be asking about $10.00 for him as thatswhati paid. He is some sorta lop maybe amini. Thanks Robert any help would be appreciated.

OOPS heres a picture.

IMAG0018.jpg

Here he is hes beautiful even missin some hair.

Robert

I was thinking the same thing Trix!:?But I don't think even then my parents would be pleased Ibrought home another rabbits, let alone another male!

I'm near Winona, MN, but I can't have a buck in the house. Wehave two does.:(

YIKES id have someone pm youget yournumber off of the site!!! Thats a big no no!! I dont think we know whoall accesses this site! Good luck selling your bun!

Latest posts

Back