Walters Birthday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearbop

Reaction score
Okay so my mini lops birthday was yesturday and he turns 2 years old. what should i do or get him to make it be the best birthday ever! He is really special to me since he is my best show bun, a great pet, my best friend. and is really cool plus i had him since he was 5 weeks old> please help me make his party perfect

I usually give my rabbits a carrot with their greens for their B-day. It is a special cheap treat they love. I usually will get them some new toys too. I also try to spend some extra time with them that day giving them lots of head pets and time out of their caged areas.

roxy and hartley would recommend their all time favourite - carrots with a side of homegrown mint:bunnydance:

hoppy birthday walter:bunnydance:

How about some carrot cake? HAHA (Don't really give him that..it might not be good for him lol)

If he has a favourite vegetable, fruit or treat, you can give him some more of it that you normally would (not too much though).
Some new toys might be appreciated, even if he just prefers the boxes.
Longer run time that normal (if you can) and some extra time to play with you.

Latest posts

Back