Wag.com

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdith4him

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you know about a great deal I got through wag.com. It's a pet supply website that mainly has items for cats and dogs, but they do have a fairly nice selection of items for small animals, including (of course!) rabbits! A while ago (not sure how long...couple months maybe?) I created an account to order some stuff, but then decided not to. Fast forward to Monday (10/15). I got an email from them saying I had been given a $15 credit on my account--no strings attached! I checked it out and they had indeed put $15 in my account! I was able to buy three things for the bunnies and only paid $5 in shipping costs. One of the great things about the order (besides the free money to spend!) was that the order I placed Monday afternoon got here today (Wednesday)! I live in VA and the order shipped from PA.

I would definitely recommend signing up for their site--maybe you'll get the credit, too! It was certainly a nice surprise.

You can see the stuff I got and the reaction from the bunnies on my blog:
http://verybunny.wordpress.com/2012/10/17/a-great-deal/

Latest posts

Back