VT Rabbit Savvy Vets X

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnydude

Reaction score
VERMONT

Thislink isfor an old, but excellent list (courtesy of Petbunny mailing list subscribers). Please post any known updates in this thread.
  1. [font="Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif,MS Sans Serif"][size="-1"][font="Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif,MS Sans Serif"][size="-1"]
  2. Dr. Bruce LeGallais, DVM
    Eastwood Animal Clinic
    Route 4
    Rutland, VT 05701
    (802) 773-7711
    Recommended by: Amy Berezin
    Submitted: 1/96
    Need directions?
  3. Dr. Lynne Martin DMV
    Country Animal Hospital
    Rt. 107
    RR 1, Box 202
    Bethel, VT 05032
    (802) 234-5999
    Recommended by: Amy Berezin
    Recommended by: Amy Kerwin
    Comments: Living in NH...I had a hard time finding a good rabbit vet that was closer than an hour away, so when I found Dr. Martin, who is only 25 min away from me, I was very pleased...she diagnosed my bun within minutes and began immediate treatment...she gives you TONS of one-on-one attention and goes to all the rabbit conventions and keeps up on everything, making her very rabbit knowledgeable...she grew up with bunnies herself and knows what wonderful pets they are.
    Submitted: 1/00
    Need directions?
  4. Paula Gamache
    Milton Vet Hospital
    Milton, VT
    (802) 893-4000
    Recommended by: Colleen
    Comments: Paula is a very rabbit savvy vet. She is very knowledgeable and caring and I highly recommend her.
    Submitted: 3/03
    Need directions?
  5. Dr. Steven Metz
    Shelburne Vet Hospital
    Shelburne, VT
    (802) 985-2525
    Recommended by: Colleen
    Comments: Dr. Metz has a great deal of experience with rabbits and has been treating them for over 20 years. If you inquire about making an appointment, be sure to specify Dr. Metz only to treat your bunny.
    Submitted: 3/03
    Need directions?
    [/size][/font][/size][/font]
And, the followinglist is from the Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians: (Please be sure that vets on this listtreat rabbits and not just birds or reptiles).

Again, please post any additions, commentsor updates in this thread.

Thanks!

Vermont

Anne K. G. Bazilwich, DVM
Milton Veterinary Hospital
2 Chrisemily Lane
Post Office Box 187
Milton, Vermont 05468
Phone: 802-893-4000
Fax: 802-893-3646
Email: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back