Vito turned 2 few days ago

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carobanlonac

Reaction score
So well, I haven't used forums in ages but after seeing email asking me what's new I thought I could share.
Vito is my second rabbit, he was born in 2021, few months before my previous one died (end of the March 2021) who's name was Tina.
I could tell everything about her death went down, but it was mostly just streak of bad luck and proof of evolutionary principles (hair shedding, diagestion blockage, chronical lung infection, urinal blockage and misshandling of inexperinced vets got her into rabbit paralysis state when her heart stopped beating).
As my heart was broken, silence was horribly painful as I had her share my room for 7 years, I knew I needed to get another bunny. It was nearing Easter (Tina came on Great Saturday) and we got Vito on Great Friday. Anyway enough of history.

My Vito is lively as he could be, jumping onto everything he can, curious, but also very chill, would rather walk away than fight :) He's also sometimes lazy, flops next to my feet and sleeps like cutest bunny in the world. He listens to me and is rather caring guy :) We had one diagestion blockage by my mistake so far, but with a lot of effort on my side (wrong vets again, they said he should be fine after giving him appetite stimulant uff) we grew even closer :)
He is amazing at planning box tunnels, I think he should be an architect :) He peels them layer by layer patiently, day by day, until it's good enough so he has multiple exits.
Last photo is one of the examples where he poses once I tell him: "poziraj Vito". I don't know what else to tell, since I assume other basic things everybody here knows, but yea this is Vito and he is one happy, lively bunny with rather interesting personality cat meets dog in bunny body :D
P.S. He is no way dog, is really afraid of barking and is flight type so we keep him safe in my room away from cats and occasional dog outside.

Attachments

• 20220311_070543.jpg
    20220311_070543.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220112_195935.jpg
    IMG_20220112_195935.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230118_173036.jpg
    20230118_173036.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230109_151347.jpg
    20230109_151347.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Hello Carobanlonac

Welcome back to both of you and thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures of your cute Vito. My sweet Bonnie Bianca sends him lots of happy binkies and I´ll smile for the rest of the day!

Hello Carobanlonac

Welcome back to both of you and thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures of your cute Vito. My sweet Bonnie Bianca sends him lots of happy binkies and I´ll smile for the rest of the day!
Double name nice! I thought of giving him full name after we found out his father or grandfather's name was Leon. He also comes from near by village Đurđin so I joked his full name should be Vito Leon Đurđinski (of Đurđin) :D. So far, vet log says only Vito but is still kinda nice thinking of the idea...

Latest posts

Back