Visit us on Facebook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ra7751

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to extend an invitation to all of you to join us on Facebook. Our rescue now has a page that we just started. Not only will you get to see our animals and follow our rescues, you will also get to meet and interact with our group of veterinarian professionals as well as other supporters of our rescueand be part of our discussions in our treatments. And remember that what we discuss about wild rabbits is usually identical to what we do with domestics ( and I do exchange ideas with vets from time to time regarding rabbit medicine)so much of the information will be applicable to the Rabbits Online Infirmary. And the more information we can get out....hopefully that will benefit all our critters. There is also a link to visit our web site. Since I have so many "irons in the fire" so to speak, the Facebook and web site are managed by one of our volunteers. Hope you will join us.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/rockymountwildliferehabbersorg/116656182684?ref=nf

Randy

Thanks for becoming fans to all of you. We have just started this page so we will be adding lots of pics and information as the wildlife season winds down. We will also be blogging about our activities....and some of our medical work. Just posted a few more pics today and more are on the way.

Randy

One of my volunteers is handling the Facebook and the web site. So we will both be posting. She is an emergency veterinary tech and a great rehabber. The page is mostly intended to be an exchange of information with our associated rehabbers across NC. But since people here on RO enjoy pics so much...and the fact that some of the things we will be discussing (especially during the busy part of the rescue season) will be applicable to domestic rabbits.....we thought that anywhere people could learn and exchange ideas with us will benefit all of us and our rabbits. We have just started the page but I think we can make that happen.

Randy

Latest posts

Back