VIDEOS: How-to vids for rabbit caretaking

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirbyultra

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted before, but the House Rabbit Society has recorded and posted online a fantastic video series on bunny care!

How to take care of a pet rabbit
http://www.howcast.com/guides/1187-How-to-Take-Care-of-a-Pet-Rabbit

It is completely FREE to watch and insanely informative. There are 49 short videos focused on different questions and issues for rabbit owners. There's something for everyone. I've had bunnies for years and volunteered with the organization for a while and I still learned a few neat tricks and factoids watching these. Have a friend thinking about getting a pet bun? There's info for new and prospective bun owners.

The videos are done by the amazing Mary Cotter and features Amy Sedaris (celebrity rabbit lover!). I found them all thoroughly entertaining and educational little 5-minute bits of rabbity goodness. We get so, so many questions from members on RO and sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth much, much more! This is a great resource the HRS has provided for the rabbit community.

Sample of topics covered:
How to trim your rabbit's nails
How to know if your rabbit is sick
Which rabbit breed is best?
What should I feed my rabbit?
How do I litter train my rabbit?
Can I walk my rabbit on a leash?
How to handle a pet rabbit
Should I get my rabbit a friend?
...and many more!

Have watched quite a few and they are great videos which cover most aspects of rabbit care and the great thing is for those of us who have them, everything they say is spot on.

Worth a look if only to see those cute bunnies, they are all just lovely :thumbup

Just seen the nail clipping video...great technique, I have to try this although not sure mine will stay quite as still as the rex, gorgeous girl.

The method is great because of the feedback from the bunny. It's best if you do it on a kitchen counter with a towel laid out for traction.

Sent from my mobile phone

Latest posts

Back