Vets in Jakarta

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darojati

Reaction score
Hello all,

Sharing this information of Vets in Jakarta that can handle rabbits. Hope this helps others looking for Vets. you can google their contacts directly. and do share here if there are more information too.

List of Vets for Rabbits in Jakarta:

Radhiyan pet care - Drh Radhiyan

Pdhb Cucu - Drh Rotoro

I'am Vet Fatmawati - Drh Ambar

Myvets - Drh Eva & Drh Siti

Rajanti - Drh Hana, Drh Bolas, Drh Aisyah, Drh Erdwin

Amore - Drh Tino

Drh Magda Rumawas

Hi fellow Jakartan!
I'm planning to spay a bunny of mine. Which one is the most trusted vet for spaying? Do you have any information about the price ranges?
Thanks!

Hi fellow Jakartan!
I'm planning to spay a bunny of mine. Which one is the most trusted vet for spaying? Do you have any information about the price ranges?
Thanks!
Hello!

For spay (female rabbit), I suggest to go to drh Hana at Petologi Vet or drh Radhiyan. You can ping me in my Instagram @pochiderabbitt too

price would range about IDR700,000-IDR1,200,000. Please check directly to the doctor.

please also be prepared too before any such procedure.. means prepare the health of rabbit so she's ready (healthy and at least 6month old), and also prepare the after-care at home. For spay, I suggest to take care your bunny at home and be there for her. It'll be like bonding time too.

all the best!

Latest posts

Back