Veterinarian new to this forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoff

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Geoff Stein and I am a veterinarian that has been seeing and treating rabbits for over 25 years. I hope I will be able to add some things to this forum and welcome comments and questions. I no longer have rabbits of my own, but I used to have a large collection, and for years my ex and I raised Angoras (though that ended up being WAY too much work). I work primarily emergency now in Los Angeles area, but still see rabbits at night when they get in trouble (and they often do).

Hey, welcome! :)
Glad to see a rabbit-savvy vet, they're hard to find (or so I've found!)

Welcome! And of course it's great to have a vet here! If you stick around I bet we will see you in the Infirmary quite a bit :)

Hi Geoff,
Whereabouts in LA? I grew up in the San Fernando valley and worked at a clinic there during undergrad and I'm now a first year vet student at WesternU in Pomona.

Welcome to RO! Thanks for joining us here!

I love my vet, having one that really understands rabbits is such an important thing. I hope you know how greatful your clients must be. It's hard to put it into words. To me a good vet is even more important than my own doctor since my babies can't talk.

:hello
:bunnydance::bunnyheart:bunnydance:

Welcome!!! As others have said, we lovevets who love rabbits!!! Great to have another knowledgeable expert on the site. RO is so helpful because many of us here live in areas where it's hard to find vets who know rabbits! RO is a valuable source of life-saving information and support. Glad you're part of it!

Welcome! Thank goodness, if you don't mind, could I ask you some questions about my rabbit?

She's about 10 weeks old, broke her leg, and we really don't have the money to take her to a vet. it doesn't seem too bad, but is there any advice you could give us? What pain meds work best?? I'd really really appreciate it!
Thank you!!

If you don't hear an answer maybe PM him, he hasn't been on for a few days I don't think.......?

Latest posts

Back