very vocal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyRae

Reaction score
anyone have a vocal bunny? I swear, shesoundsscare everytime I get close toher.But when I touch her cheek shesquiet again. And she vocal when I feed too. Sometimes she runs,sometimes she doesn't. Sounds more like loud squeeling honk type sound.She gives a lot of mixed signals.

Fiona grunts all the time, especially when you're trying to get her to move. Timmy only grunts when he's angry.

Nibbles grr-honks, oinks and honks when she'shappy and wants to play - also makes a little "uh uh" noise sometimes.Along with occasional whimpers (usually a "Put me down!") thing andlittle whiffly noises. She has grunted when she's unhappy (at least,she did when i 1st got her), but i can't tell the difference between anangry grunt and a playful one - it's all in the body language.

Sounds like you've got a talker for sure.

I love vocal bunnies. Layla is very vocal. Shekind of grunts when she's out playing, and grunts while nudging me toget attention.

She also does it while she's eating her veggies, but I'm not sure if that's a food territorial type of grunt or a happy one.

Eve wrote:
Shealso does it while she's eating her veggies, but I'm not sure if that'sa food territorial type of grunt or a happy one.

Hehehe,i'm sure that would be a happy piggygrunt;)

I remember once,i had heard this growling noise coming from the bunnyroom,so i go up to have a look and there i seen the most funniestthing,Pippi and Strawberry were sitting face to face with eachother,and Pippi would bat his paw at Strawberry,very gently and hewould grunt at the same time,and then Strawberry would do exactly thesame thing to Pippi and they just took turns in doing this until theyspotted me,i accidently made a noise:disgust:,it was so funny,it was asif they were playing a game and grunting amongst themselves,they bothseemed to enjoy their little thing that they had going on betweenthemselves,but it was so funny to hear them grunting as i had neverhearda bunnymake a noise before lol.

My little girl Lulumakes this very cute noise,it sounds likehmmm..a girlish grunt or something loli'm not sure how toexplain it lol,she is blind and when she hears my voice she will makethat noise and will try to find me,it's such the sweetest littlenoise:heart:
Raspberry will grunt sometimes,especially when she thinks i'm going to pick her up lol

cheryl

Our sweet Flower is quite the honker when you'retrying to get her big white foofy butt to move from somewhere, butotherwise not terribly vocal. We've heard some sounds asidefrom the honks, but every time we do, we're not completely convinced itwas her. So, she could be much more vocal than Ithink. Hehe!

She likes to tooth purr when I'm petting her, and there have been timesthat I swear I hear her making little squeaks...but again, I'm not sure.

I love that she's so vocal, and speaks her mind. It's funnythat it's her and not my spunky Maisie, though. Flower is solaid-back and lovey-dovey...and SHE'S the one that honks!Hehe! :)

Latest posts

Back