VENT!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he needs to step it up! I have a very straight forward type personality. i would express my feelings about this to him.. let him know how you are feeling and tell him instead of running to go golf he needs to confront his worry or whatever it is he is feeling. it takes 2 to make a baby.. you dont need all this stress while preggo. *big hugs*

If he is having a hard time adjusting to the pregnancy, to the point you can't discuss it... Then maybe some counseling? Just to help you communicate, and for him to share his fears with you! Ad remember, a woman becomes a mother when she conceives, a man when he holds his child! Men are very logical and he is in a state of limbo right now... His world is inherently the same... But you are changing and he knows deep down change is coming but it hasn't yet...

We go to a marriage counselor once a month, so the next appointment i will be bringing all of this up. And I have a feeling the counselor will put him in his place. I tried to talk to him about it last night and he kept saying he would do better, so we will see.

But try not to think of it as putting him in his place, but as helping him realize that he's part of a team & he needs to do his share. Golf isn't a good analogy, but maybe 2-person beach volleyball would work. For an animal analogy, there are turtles' heads & ostriches'.

I hear ya. My husband is addicted to video games and spare's no expense on them either. He'll even go behind my back and put video games on reserve or outright purchase them. It annoys me because then he has something to say if I buy something for the house or our kids...makes no sense!

Latest posts

Back