Vengeful Bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro_Girl

New Bunny Mama
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've got a little sweet baby boy named Molly. About 5-6 months old, not yet neutered. Molly is litter box trained, and she has free roam of my apartment! My bed is a mattress that lies on the floor, she's ran on it or sat on it randomly, never pees or poops. Access to it all day.

*note* Molly is a boy, but by habit that i just cannot break i say she/her

At night Molly voluntarily sleeps in my bedroom with me, i think she likes to sleep near by me.

One night, i had to stay up very late working. She came out at about 4am and i greeted her then decided i needed to sleep. So i went to my bedroom and discovered she had just peed right where i sleep on the bed.
Since shes never done it before, im thinking she was upset i wasnt in there?

A few weeks later, at about 2am i got up to use the bathroom. A couple minutes later i came back in, climbed in bed, and she jumped in next to me. At first i was like "Awwww" and pet her, but then she moved off the bed, and i could feel she had just peed. T__T
:nosir:

whyyy Molls why??

Afterwards i think she felt bad because she was licking my pillow and being all sweet and cute.

So what do you guys think, is she just vengeful or just being a bunny!:happybunny:

My vote is for just being a bunny. There is just something irresistible to them about a nice soft cushy bed or couch :) It could also be hormones. He's at that age. So if that is the cause, getting the snip done could resolve this issue. Though neutering can be a godsend when you have a bun with hormonal issues, also be aware that there are risks, with surgery and possible unwanted behavior changes.

One thing you could try is providing a litterbox nearby, or even right on your bed if possible. I know, not nice to have right there, but it may resolve this issue.

My vote is for just being a bunny. There is just something irresistible to them about a nice soft cushy bed or couch :) It could also be hormones. He's at that age. So if that is the cause, getting the snip done could resolve this issue. Though neutering can be a godsend when you have a bun with hormonal issues, also be aware that there are risks, with surgery and possible unwanted behavior changes.

One thing you could try is providing a litterbox nearby, or even right on your bed if possible. I know, not nice to have right there, but it may resolve this issue.

Yea I was thinking it's time to snip snip! Haha, just haven't found a vet yet.

The litter box is in my bedroom though, only like 5 feet away, which is making me wonder if she's like "dont you dare go!!" lol.
But molls will def in the next few months be neutered, because i definitely want to, in the future, get another bunny for her to bond with. :)

Also there was this one time i was eating out of a bag of chips, which sounds just like her bag of food (which she knows allll too well) and so she was upset i didn't give her any food. How do i know?
She sat right next to her litter box and made a BUNCH of poopies. T_T sigh. lol.

Latest posts

Back