Veg Nutrients

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgbinky

Reaction score
Binky is with me for some time now. She had hay, vegetables and some pellets.
But I am a bit worry on her nutrients requirements from hay and vegetables(veg). Did anybody made a chart for veg - what combinations that you feed your darlings?
Reading more made me worry if she get enough of everything.....

How old is Binky? This will make a difference on the main ingredient in the pellets and the best types of hay to feed.

http://www.answers.com/topic/leaf-vegetable
about 1/3 of the way down theres a chart.
Leafy green veggies are the way to go! Kale is nice and healthy.

My guys get Kale, Spinace, Endive, Cilantro, Parsley, Bok Choy, and another green one that i dont remember the name of. I usually add in a few different herbs like Basil, Dill, Mint, Sage, and ofcoarse another i dont remember the name of, just a different flavour each time type of thing. Then I usually top with a little fruit as a treat like Strawberry, Apple, or Cucumber.

She is 2 years old I think. Thanks for the tip.

I love to give her everything in the chart. But recently, i did some reading about nutrient requirements while looking at some reading materials on Ca:p ratio. I also read about the difference ratio for young and mature doe. It kept me thinking: Do i have to keep adding up the leafy nutrients from the chart because i am feeding more veg now. Or maybe i was worrying too much?

Latest posts

Back