Vanilla in water

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi i was just wonderin ive got the vinilla and iput it in a spray bottle and filled it up with weater then do i justspary the rabbits? sorry im not sure about this its just it gets hotthourw teh summer and i dont want any of my buns getting attacked lolbut flies!!

thanks!!

Fluffy.

Buck Jones advocates putting vanilla directly in their water. But,we've been discussing whether spraying it might be as effective for thegeneral vicinity..... probably not because of the concentration.

My bun is an indoor bun, but I am thinking of puttting bowls of the mixand spraying out patio just as a precaution. And shoot, I have neverheard of anyone that didn't enjoy the smell of vanilla. Couldn't hurt!

Well, we doused the entire patio with an entire12oz bottle of vanilla and water mix. That was yesterday, earlyevening. Not only does my patio still smell like I have been bakingcookies out there, but those pesty nasty flies haven't been anywherenear any member of my family. The mosquitoes seem to be less too!Thanks, Buck Jones!

Latest posts

Back