Us Soldier throwing a puppy over clif

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
If you can not watch it then don't.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I understand that we have many people getting killed but you don't throw an innocent puppy like that.

Staff Edit: We've removed the link to this video because it's simplynot appropriate for a family forum. Our policy is to not expose ouryoung members to vivid images of animal abuse. However, we've ensured this video is available on YouTube.com andsuggest interested parties search that siteto view it and express their outrage through whatever channels available to them as they see fit. Thank-you for understanding.

What in the name of God is he thinking?! And the girl that was with him? Saying he's cute?!?!?!?!?!:X:tantrum::nerves1 She should have just given him a little push!:X

American Soldier my butt!:X

Ugh!

That is ssoo mean :(.

People always brag about how great US soldiers are, well, they should see this video.

You can hear a thud when it hits the ground. Omg :(.

Phinnsmommy wrote:
People always brag about how great US soldiers are, well, they should see this video.
Exactly... I've never been one to be like "oh he's a soldier, I respect that", NO!, it takes a whole lot more for me to respect you.. a simple uniform doesnt do it.

Tracey I agree with you on that.

This is so disturbing, this is not the only one that was on you tube about abusing a dog. I dont care what the case is there was no excuse for what he did, and he should be punished. He is wearing a uniform that is suppose to represent the United States and why are we saying it is ok for him to do that without any consequence, him and others that have done this. That poor dog, as he was going through the air he was crying, how sad, then i was wondering about what happened when he was over the edge? did he dye , or did he suffer? uggh i shouldnt have watched that , that is all i am going to think about all night. :sad:

We've been studyingthis kind of behaviourin psychology.:( It's sick and wrong what some 'normal, kind, family' people will do not only to animals but to each other.:XIt really makes you doubt humanity.:tears2:

Serial killers often harm animals as children.

I don't know what the situation might be for an adult but it frightens me.

Phinnsmommy wrote:
Ugh!

Just hold on a minute everyone!

Do not put all soldiers in the same group because of oneincredibly stupid individual, as you would not lump all people of one race together because of the brainless actions of one person.

The US military IS THE GREATEST in the world and remember they are protecting your freedom.

By no means am I condoning the insensitive and cruel actions of this twit. The Army will be investigating this incident and determine if it was an altered video or if it actually happened.

If it actually happened, the soldier and all those involved will be punished. The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) has very strict penalties and the guilty cannot plea bargin to a lesser charge.

Also, our enemy would have perfectcause to alter a video and post it on youtube to turnUS publicopinion on itsown military and to increase the negative image the press has given the US role in Iraq. If it was another US soldier who altered the video because, for whatever reason thought it was funny, then heis just plain dumber then a box of rocks.

The US military is a crosssegment ofour society and you will get a few rotten individuals in it.

I spent 25 years in military service to this country and it ticks me off when people lump all military personnel together when one idiot does something sosenseless it boggles the mind.This soldier is not representative of the others that are serving inIraq performing their duties with honor.

There is no excusefor this kind of behavior. If he andthe other cretins involved actually did this, they will be punished. If found guilty, they could get imprisonment, reduction in rank, fortifiture of all pay and a dishonoralbe discharge (there's probably a few thingsin addition)or all the above.

I agree with Wabbitdad, please don't lump all of our soldiers into one group. My best friend is currently serving at Minot AFB, my bf is a Marine and I have many people that are close to my heart in Iraq right now.

I did not watch the video, I started it but couldn't go through with it. But...like wabbitdad said, this matter is being investigated by the USMC and if this is authenticated he WILL be punished. He will receive a stiffer penalty through the military than what he would have ever received as a civilian.

I pray for our soldiers every day, they ARE heroes. It is because of them that I am able to have my freedom. The guy on the video is scum that happened to get through themental eval, he's not a soldier.

Wabbitdad, thank you for serving :)

negitive press gets the most attention, And I agree just because one bad apple, don't throw out the whole lot.

an ernestly compelling story is one about 2 dogs a Soldier cared for and they ended up going home to his family, while he himself will never see home again. And this is not the only case there were a couple of other stories but I can not currently find the links to them.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/AmazingAnimals/story?id=4264876&page=1

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Phinnsmommy wrote:
Ugh!

Just hold on a minute everyone!

Do not put all soldiers in the same group because of oneincredibly stupid individual, as you would not lump all people of one race together because of the brainless actions of one person.

The US military IS THE GREATEST in the world and remember they are protecting your freedom.

By no means am I condoning the insensitive and cruel actions of this twit. The Army will be investigating this incident and determine if it was an altered video or if it actually happened.

If it actually happened, the soldier and all those involved will be punished. The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) has very strict penalties and the guilty cannot plea bargin to a lesser charge.

Also, our enemy would have perfectcause to alter a video and post it on youtube to turnUS publicopinion on itsown military and to increase the negative image the press has given the US role in Iraq. If it was another US soldier who altered the video because, for whatever reason thought it was funny, then heis just plain dumber then a box of rocks.

The US military is a crosssegment ofour society and you will get a few rotten individuals in it.

I spent 25 years in military service to this country and it ticks me off when people lump all military personnel together when one idiot does something sosenseless it boggles the mind.This soldier is not representative of the others that are serving inIraq performing their duties with honor.

There is no excusefor this kind of behavior. If he andthe other cretins involved actually did this, they will be punished. If found guilty, they could get imprisonment, reduction in rank, fortifiture of all pay and a dishonoralbe discharge (there's probably a few thingsin addition)or all the above.

Amen to that Wabbitdad! And thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service to our country.

My dad spent 38 years in the military -served in WW2, Korea and Viet Nam. For anyone to lump him and others like him in with this scum is a massive insult. How can you pass this judgement on thousands upon thousands who put their lives on the line every day based on the behavior of a person seen on Youtube?

I didn't watch the video - I am sure it is awful. However I agree with wabbitdad too, all Soldiers cannot be lumped into one group, and they do deserve our respect. Whoever this guy is, he's scum and should probably be thrown off a cliff too, but it has nothing to do with him being a soldier. My husband was in U.S. Coast Guard for nearly 30 years, and his son is in the U.S. Air Force now.

I thank you for your service too wabbitdad.

and as Rexyrex said : I pray for our soldiers every day, they ARE heroes. It is because of them that I am able to have my freedom. WELL SAID.

Latest posts

Back