Urgent Rehome in Ontario!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runestonez

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi guys!

A lady was looking to rehome her rabbit a while ago...but was unable to find a suitable home for her.
She was supposed to be moving to England, but an illness in the family allowed her a bit of extra time to work on rehoming...now however she is leaving and still no home for her bunn!
She is leaving at the end of June! That is all the time she has left.
She has no one to leave her bunn with and has exhausted all her resources!

IMG_1336.jpg

2009069.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

Her name is Bunz.
Her current owner sent this info:

She's a 3 year old dwarf bunny who's mild tempered.
If you put her on your lap and stroke her she will eventually stretch out, which is perfect for when doing you're homework.
She loves to excersize andhas a little pen with a floor mat to run indoors (even though she much prefers to be outside).
Her favouritetreat is raisins.
When picked up she likes to hang over your left shoulder... if you put her on the wrongside she will move.
She is also good with cats.
Bunz is not fixed, but I'm not opposed to fixing her. She has one toe that is bent backward a little. The vet said that it's hyperextended and that it is not painful. So far she doesn't seem to mind.
Overall, Bunz has had 2 vet check-ups and is otherwise very healthy.
I have a little Bunny/ dog carrier for her to travel in, nail clippers and other toys that I will send with her if her new owner needs anything.

I'm very heartbroken about having to give her away when I move to England. But I very much appreciate your help finding her a new home. Thank you.

If anyone is interested in adopting her we will work tofind a way to transport her to you! (Ontario)
Please if someone can find the room to adopt this little beauty, contact me asap!

Danielle:)

Any luck Danielle.

She's a Beautiful Bunny. Unfortunatley I can't take another in with my circumstances. I hope she has found or will find a great home.

:pray:

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back