*URGENT* Prayers for my cousin Mike Jennings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cousin is pulling through slowly. He will be ok.

there is some extremely bad news regarding this situation we learned today. My aunt went to the docs and was about to have her Radiation treatment yesterday. Just before she went into the room they canceled her radiation treatment as they found a tumor in her head. Today was the pet scan and biopsy. The results are the most discouraging they can be. She has 18 tumors from her head down to the lower back. All of the tumors are in stage 4 cancer. We are not sure, but feel pretty confidant that there is nothing they can do. Please pray for salvation if needed and also for her comfort and the family as well. Thank you

Oh geez...i'm so sorry this is all happening to your family

Will be keeping your whole family in my thoughts

Cheryl

I'm so sorry about your aunt. My dear friend had similar circumstances several years ago, and fought for about 18 months before she went home to be with the Lord. I'll keep your aunt and your family in fervent prayer. It's such a difficult time, and cancer is the most dastardly disease. Take care....g

I am so glad that your cousin is going to pull through - Amen! and so sorry to hear the news of your Aunts outcome. Will definetlykeep her and your family on the prayer list; please update with any changes.

Finally can post. For 2 days my internet was lagging so bad.

Thank you very much guys. I think my Aunt will be with the lord in the matter of time. I do hope for a miracle to where she does get better but all we can do is wait.

Thank you for your sweet, kind words and prayers.

Your family has been through so much pain and loss. I am so sorry. I know your faith will help you through these things but it is still so hard. :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt; you and your family have had to endure such difficult times already. You will be in my thoughts and prayers :pray:

My cousin is going to be ok now. They removed the trache, transported him to a hospital in Tenn near his home. It will be a week recovery. Yeah

Oh I'm so glad to hear your cousin is on the way to mending! :pinkbouce:

How is the hubby and Aunt doing at this time? Know you still have a lot on your plate - but really relieved to hear the news about your Cousin.

Latest posts

Back