*URGENT* Prayers for my cousin Mike Jennings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
Ok here is what happened. My cousin was at the Kentucky Derby, he and his buddies decided to crash at the hotel for the night then go home.

He was found laying on the ground 2 stories from his hotel room. He slept walked and was found on the ground. He had his cell phone on him and he kept hitting the talk button. The last person he spoke to was his mom (Aunt Vickie). She finally called Cranberry Pa Police to call the Kentucky Police to call his friend. His friend answered the phone and told the police that he was sleeping in his bed. So he got up and realized that he was not there.

He searched for him so the cops came and found him on the ground. He has 6 broken ribs and nicked lung. Before they found the nicked lung they thought he had punctured his lungs but did not. So he woke up the next day looking pretty good.

Today my mom broke the news that he is in a coma. Actually the doctors induced him to a coma. He had trouble breathing and was hurting. WE are not sure how long he will be in a coma or even come out of it.

My Aunt Sue and Uncle Happy drove down from Twinsburg Ohio to be with my Uncle Mike and Aunt Vickie, also Justin (his young brother) flew in yesterday.

Please keep him in your prayers. I will update a better information today when my hubby calls my mom.

My mom has not been doing well since the news when he first fell. My sister passed away November 15th 2007 at the age of 36 so young, my cousin is 26 yrs old, my mom has not slept in days, thinking about my sister and my cousin as well.

OMG! so they think he fell from the 2nd floor? was he sleepwalking or drunk? I know it's a party down there for the race (we have the 500 party this month too!)

:pray:

If they induced his coma - he should come out fine. Does he have head injuries or something?

He was sleep walking. He don't drink like that at all. He will have few beers here and there. He was asleep for the night him and his buddies hit the bed when they got to the rooms.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
OMG! so they think he fell from the 2nd floor? was he sleepwalking or drunk? I know it's a party down there for the race (we have the 500 party this month too!)

:pray:

If they induced his coma - he should come out fine. Does he have head injuries or something?
No head injuries at all whatsoever.

Your family is definetly in my prayers; On a side note - a friend of mines Son was shot in the chest and the bullet - cracked a couple of ribs and puncturedone lung - he came out of it and is now fine, but it was a long road to recovery for him, but again, todayhe is a healthy young man.. Best of luck and update soon.

How's he doing? any news?

They're probably keeping him in a coma so he doesn't talk/move/hurt his lung more

They had him out on Sunday to try to breath on his own and they had to put him under again.

Monday they put a trache in him. He is not doing good right now. So that is all I know at the moment.

Please know that you are all in my thoughts. I am so sorry your family and you are having to go through this again. My heart goes out to you.

Sharon

Thank you,

yesterday is not a good day for me or my family at all. It is not my cousin.

firstly we had to call 911 for my hubby, something happened when he tied his shoes to go to work, he started choking to where he could not breathe for 3 mins. Then he was able to breathe again. SO he is ok.

My mother called while I was at work and broke a bad news to me. My aunt (mom's youngest sister) was diagnosed with bone cancer. She goes in for biopsy to see how far advance or agressive it is.

My mom asked me to not to put her name on here so it is Aunt. She is the same age as my sister 37 yrs old. We do not need another young family lost.

:(Such sad news all the way around. Your family is in our prayers.
prayer.gif

Thank you guys, it is such sad news.

I know that my cousin will be devastated when ever he wakes up and is able to start getting better to hear the news about our aunt.

Latest posts

Back