[URGENT] NEED A FOSTER HOME/ OWNERS FOR PET RABBIT - Toronto

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunLover. Yes I read the first post. It's said, My father gave to my sister!
"I have a pet rabbit named Loaf. He is a 2-year-old male (not neutered). My little sister got him in December of 2020 for her birthday from my father. We didn't know much about rabbits but when we got him, I started to do loads of research to make sure he is as healthy and happy as possible. I got extremely attached to him quickly and have been keeping him in my room since my little sister doesn’t want to take care of him anymore."!

@LoafMcBonbon you should get you bun neutered but as you said your Dad is really strict so that will be hard to talk him into it, if you can. He might stop chewing then

@LoafMcBonbon you should get you bun neutered but as you said your Dad is really strict so that will be hard to talk him into it, if you can. He might stop chewing then
Hello I am back. Sorry for not replying. I kind of lost hope. But I found someone for him and he is currently living there. There is a problem though. They kind of don't want him anymore. idk what to do.

How long was he living somewhere else? I was glad while I read the first part of the post. Post on Facebook market place, of Craigslist. Maybe you will find someone!!!!! If someone wants him make sure they will be a good owner, If you can you should go look at where he is living and meet the person. Idk now what to tell you anymore. Any other problems you have not said? Maybe someone else will have another idea.

Hello I am back. Sorry for not replying. I kind of lost hope. But I found someone for him and he is currently living there. There is a problem though. They kind of don't want him anymore. idk what to do.
Two people here offered help :) It's a long shot but it could work :) One is in Canada another in Vegas. Using the Bunderground railroad
I spoke to the husband, Like Nancy I can also take on the Bunny if a Bunderground Railroad can be figured out the get him here.
If you can get him to Las Vegas, we'd take him. We've gotten rescues delivered here thru the Bunderground Railroad and also from "Operation Roger"--we are both disabled so we can't travel too far.

The bunderground railroad uses people to drive the bunny. I don't know how well they could work it out in Canada though, but there is a shot :)
This is their facebook, join, message, post and ask there :)
https://www.facebook.com/The-Bunderground-Railroad-101587966580411/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back