[URGENT] NEED A FOSTER HOME/ OWNERS FOR PET RABBIT - Toronto

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoafMcBonbon

Reaction score
I have a pet rabbit named Loaf. He is a 2-year-old male (not neutered). My little sister got him in December of 2020 for her birthday from my father. We didn't know much about rabbits but when we got him, I started to do loads of research to make sure he is as healthy and happy as possible. I got extremely attached to him quickly and have been keeping him in my room since my little sister doesn’t want to take care of him anymore.

There is a problem. My father HATES my bunny. He hates him because Loaf eats furniture. My father wants to get rid of him by letting him go in the wild or killing him, but I can’t let him do that. I have been trying my best to protect my bunny and make sure he is safe. We have had some HUGE fights because of my dad’s hatred towards him and each day, my father is closer to getting rid of him. I am not a strong person and there is only a little time until I can’t fight for my bunny anymore. My father says that his reason for getting rid of my rabbit is because he eats things. We have a solution to that, which is getting him neutered, but my father will NOT agree to that at all. He hates the fact that we are spending money on Loaf. I know people will say to just go to the vet and do it, but my father is a very strict person and no one can do anything without his permission. If you do then prepare for the worst.

This is my last resort and next month we are moving to a new house. My father said that he will not let my rabbit go into that house so we have to find him a home/ foster home before that. It hurts me so much to even think about letting go of him, because I have attached myself to him so much that he is literally my biggest, if not the only source of happiness right now.

Loaf is the sweetest bunny who loves to give kisses and cuddles. He is very friendly and a very happy little boy. He is so easy to love. So I ask anyone who has a rabbit or knows about rabbits that if you have some space for a pet, PLEASE take Loaf in. I cannot let my dad put him in danger by kicking him out or killing him. Taking care of rabbits is just like taking care of cats and dogs but on a budget and it’s easier.

This is the last option I have. If I find a foster home that can take care of him for 2 years or so, it would be amazing. I will move out of this house to live on my own after I am done with college. I will take him back in and that way he will be safe and I wouldn’t need to worry about my father anymore. I can give $75 - 150 a month. I know that is less but I don't have a job and I am a student so that is all I can afford.

IF I can't find a foster home, I will have to give him away forever to new owners. I will give him away for cheap or even for free if you’d like. I just need some loving owners to adopt him and treat him with a lot of love and care.

If you have reached this far and are interested, please dm me on my instagram, here or in the comments. I do have a few requirements to make sure I am giving him away to proper owners. I can provide a picture of Loaf and any information.

(contact info removed for safety, Please begin a private conversation with poster if interested)

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could take him for you but you are so far away. Could I see a picture of him?

I wish I could take him for you but you are so far away. Could I see a picture of him?

Thank you for the comment. Of course you can see a picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220523-181429_2.png
    Screenshot_20220523-181429_2.png
    779.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220523-181614_2.png
    Screenshot_20220523-181614_2.png
    699.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220523-181354_2.png
    Screenshot_20220523-181354_2.png
    633.9 KB · Views: 4
He is adorable, while you are trying to find a home for him you should get some spray and put it on your furniture your dad might change his mind if you get a spray you rabbit does not like, he will not touch it then

He is adorable, while you are trying to find a home for him you should get some spray and put it on your furniture your dad might change his mind if you get a spray you rabbit does not like, he will not touch it then

That is a good idea, but my father HATES him. Like nothing will change his mind no matter what. I wish that would work. :(

I have a pet rabbit named Loaf. He is a 2-year-old male (not neutered). My little sister got him in December of 2020 for her birthday from my father. We didn't know much about rabbits but when we got him, I started to do loads of research to make sure he is as healthy and happy as possible. I got extremely attached to him quickly and have been keeping him in my room since my little sister doesn’t want to take care of him anymore.

There is a problem. My father HATES my bunny. He hates him because Loaf eats furniture. My father wants to get rid of him by letting him go in the wild or killing him, but I can’t let him do that. I have been trying my best to protect my bunny and make sure he is safe. We have had some HUGE fights because of my dad’s hatred towards him and each day, my father is closer to getting rid of him. I am not a strong person and there is only a little time until I can’t fight for my bunny anymore. My father says that his reason for getting rid of my rabbit is because he eats things. We have a solution to that, which is getting him neutered, but my father will NOT agree to that at all. He hates the fact that we are spending money on Loaf. I know people will say to just go to the vet and do it, but my father is a very strict person and no one can do anything without his permission. If you do then prepare for the worst.

This is my last resort and next month we are moving to a new house. My father said that he will not let my rabbit go into that house so we have to find him a home/ foster home before that. It hurts me so much to even think about letting go of him, because I have attached myself to him so much that he is literally my biggest, if not the only source of happiness right now.

Loaf is the sweetest bunny who loves to give kisses and cuddles. He is very friendly and a very happy little boy. He is so easy to love. So I ask anyone who has a rabbit or knows about rabbits that if you have some space for a pet, PLEASE take Loaf in. I cannot let my dad put him in danger by kicking him out or killing him. Taking care of rabbits is just like taking care of cats and dogs but on a budget and it’s easier.

This is the last option I have. If I find a foster home that can take care of him for 2 years or so, it would be amazing. I will move out of this house to live on my own after I am done with college. I will take him back in and that way he will be safe and I wouldn’t need to worry about my father anymore. I can give $75 - 150 a month. I know that is less but I don't have a job and I am a student so that is all I can afford.

IF I can't find a foster home, I will have to give him away forever to new owners. I will give him away for cheap or even for free if you’d like. I just need some loving owners to adopt him and treat him with a lot of love and care.

If you have reached this far and are interested, please dm me on my instagram, here or in the comments. I do have a few requirements to make sure I am giving him away to proper owners. I can provide a picture of Loaf and any information.

Insta: @ nao_12.03
EMAIL: [email protected]

I live in toronto Ontario Canada

Thank you.

How long do you think you can keep him?

Do you have any siblings that are moved out already?

She says she loves him but she's also helpless in front of my father. She won't like me moving out but I think she won't stay angry for long.
Do you have any friends? you could have them have the rabbit for 2 years!!!

Latest posts

Back