URGANT Is this seagrass Basket safe Poll

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is this seagrass basket from target safe?

• Total voters

peanutdabunny

Reaction score
I just got this seagrass basket from target. Heres the pictures
do you think it’s safe?image.jpgimage.jpg

Is this basket safe? Take the poll

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 1
Since it is so shiny that means it has clear lacquer on it, which is not safe for rabbits. Please do not give it to your bunny! If you want to get a nice basket that is safe for rabbits, buy one from BinkyBunny or 101Rabbits.

A little bite won't hurt him, but don't let him have any more. Just offer him lots of hay and water to keep everything moving.

Youre wanting to buy $10 unsafe item from ikea but wont entertain the idea of online shopping for guaranteed safe items that are actually cheaper? I just linked you a site with thousands of items that could be given to rabbits safely.
Even Petsmart does free shipping.

Youre wanting to buy $10 unsafe item from ikea but wont entertain the idea of online shopping for guaranteed safe items that are actually cheaper? I just linked you a site with thousands of items that could be given to rabbits safely.
Even Petsmart does free shipping.
Sorry I didn't mean to get anyone mad, the site that was linked didn't come up, sometimes that happens with my computer. :,(

Latest posts

Back