Update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Button

Reaction score
Here is a few pictures from today! She has gotten so sweet and just loves her pets! She has gotten less aggressive since the false pregnancy and has gotten her appetite back. She got a new ex pen and I have attached it to her old one. She has about a 6 feet by 8 feet area she can run around in. She is still very unsure of different people other than me. Maybe she’s just a mamas girl!? I have fallen in love with this rabbit and very attached to her within the few months of having her! She has been stressed lately because she hasn’t gotten to get outside on the lawn a lot because of weather, today she was able to tho! I’m so happy with her and I sure hope she is happy with me! She has been training to “come” and “touch”. I am also thinking about clicker training her and teaching her to “spin”. She has been wonderful at going potty in her potty box and has stopped lunging and growling/grunting. She is now a very happy girl!

Attachments

• BB43867F-53AF-4064-93FD-4E1A88EF081D.jpeg
    BB43867F-53AF-4064-93FD-4E1A88EF081D.jpeg
    403.1 KB · Views: 5
  • B4C207F3-EFDC-4B43-B2F8-C73DE948F26C.jpeg
    B4C207F3-EFDC-4B43-B2F8-C73DE948F26C.jpeg
    358.7 KB · Views: 4
Glad to hear that things are going well! She looks so nice and relaxed in the first picture!

Here is a few pictures from today! She has gotten so sweet and just loves her pets! She has gotten less aggressive since the false pregnancy and has gotten her appetite back. She got a new ex pen and I have attached it to her old one. She has about a 6 feet by 8 feet area she can run around in. She is still very unsure of different people other than me. Maybe she’s just a mamas girl!? I have fallen in love with this rabbit and very attached to her within the few months of having her! She has been stressed lately because she hasn’t gotten to get outside on the lawn a lot because of weather, today she was able to tho! I’m so happy with her and I sure hope she is happy with me! She has been training to “come” and “touch”. I am also thinking about clicker training her and teaching her to “spin”. She has been wonderful at going potty in her potty box and has stopped lunging and growling/grunting. She is now a very happy girl!
Yay !

This girl just keeps getting better and better! She loves to get her nose into everything! Here’s a few photos from today. She loves her new run which is 8 feet by 8 feet. She loves to zoom around and do binkies!
FD548A0F-C468-4501-9C99-2E07F9A6D24F.jpegD1DB440D-F9AB-4878-BE8B-00869EEF4A0F.jpeg

Latest posts

Back