Update!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Bunno

Reaction score
Hey!

So I made a post in the past about how my mother won't let my bunny have a bigger cage... well I have good news!

Drum roll please.....
HE'S GOING TO BE FREE ROAM IN MY ROOM!

I'm surprised myself... I had a very serious talk with my mother. We talked about what we like about each other and what we don't like about each other. Then we somehow got into the topic of my bunnies cage and diet. I'm so happy that she finally got it! I bunny proofed the room a long time ago, so I don't need to worry about it. He will now be free at night and day. I know this post was kind of pointless, but I just wanted to share this with you!IMG_20190120_180653.jpg

That's amazing news! My bun is free roam in my room and I love it! My mom doesn't like it, but she doesn't tell me to keep him in a cage because she knows I'd just let him out. It's just amazing to see him laying on my bed instead of being stuck in a cage. I look forward to pictures of him flopped on your floor!

A little update: He has been great so far. He was calm at night and mostly on the roof of his cage (that I guess I don't need anymore). I will keep the cage just in case. He also likes to be on the cages roof. I put a slab of plastic on there and added a pillow. He loves it! He's flopping a lot more... I think that's a good thing? He's a lot more calm and cuddly also... One night could change so much. Oh and here's a pic that I took a few minutes ago.IMG_20190217_204516.jpg

I'm so happy for your and your bunny that you hashed things out with your mom and she agreed to let him free roam!

A cage is still a good idea even if you never close the door - it's a great "home base" to keep his food, water and litter box... plus it's a safe space he's used to that he can call his own and as you said, he enjoys lounging on the roof of it :D.

Latest posts

Back