Update!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briennap

Reaction score
Bun has been doing very good with not getting into food and I have been more careful with the food around her cause anytime she got the food that I left out, it would only be for a moments time if I went into the other room real quick or something and she'd get into it but she's getting a lot better. I hope no one thinks I'm neglectful and I was purposely doing this because like I said she would get it if I left the room while I was eating and didn't take the good with me, it was never be left there for just no reason. I would never hurt a bun they're just too precious! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1386658066.726644.jpg right now as I'm writing this she is eating hay and just dumped the whole bowl out on the floor lol too cute!!!!! Can't even get mad at a face like that

Bun has been doing very good with not getting into food and I have been more careful with the food around her cause anytime she got the food that I left out, it would only be for a moments time if I went into the other room real quick or something and she'd get into it but she's getting a lot better. I hope no one thinks I'm neglectful and I was purposely doing this because like I said she would get it if I left the room while I was eating and didn't take the good with me, it was never be left there for just no reason. I would never hurt a bun they're just too precious!

I know there were a couple posts in the other thread that might've come off as a bit harsh, but I'm sure it wasn't out of judgment towards you so much as concern for your bunny ;). Any rabbit owner knows how those little naughties can get into something while your back is turned even though you thought you'd be back quick enough that they wouldn't have a chance (and our cats are even worse) ><

As long as you've learned that you can't trust her for even a second, that's all that matters! Naughty little naughties, all of them. Nala and Gaz used to do everything they could to get into my glass if I was drinking wine in the bunny pen. After catching underage bunns lapping up white whine while my back was turned for less than five seconds, I started using a cup with a lid and straw. They'd chomp at the straw (looked like they were trying to figure out how I was getting wine through it) and then get frustrated and rip it out of the cup!

I know there were a couple posts in the other thread that might've come off as a bit harsh, but I'm sure it wasn't out of judgment towards you so much as concern for your bunny ;). Any rabbit owner knows how those little naughties can get into something while your back is turned even though you thought you'd be back quick enough that they wouldn't have a chance (and our cats are even worse) ><

As long as you've learned that you can't trust her for even a second, that's all that matters! Naughty little naughties, all of them. Nala and Gaz used to do everything they could to get into my glass if I was drinking wine in the bunny pen. After catching underage bunns lapping up white whine while my back was turned for less than five seconds, I started using a cup with a lid and straw. They'd chomp at the straw (looked like they were trying to figure out how I was getting wine through it) and then get frustrated and rip it out of the cup!

Well thank you, I just wanted to make sure it was known that she was not getting fed these things purposely or that I was being a bad bunny mom! And wow that's crazy that they liked wine hahaha too bad it's bad for them I bet it was cute to watch!

Yay briennap! I'm glad to see your bun is back to a healthy bunny diet. :}

Thank you, she is doing very good, still her curious self looking around for goodies but she knows there's a time and place when she wi get her healthy treats &#128522;

Latest posts

Back