Update on the Holland Lop buck (Good Type)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bee's Beautiful Bunnies

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I made a post asking about my rabbit's type along with a 4 week old Holland Lop buck I was thinking of getting. Most people said he was too young to tell yet so I'm doing updated pictures.
He's still young (6 weeks) The first 3 pictures are him at 4 weeks the last two are at 6 weeks.Little Sable Buck 4 weeks front view 2.jpgLittle Sable Buck 4 weeks front view.jpgLittle Sable Buck 4 weeks side view.jpgLittle Sable Buck 6 weeks side view.jpgLittle Sable Buck 6 weeks.jpg

What do you mean by 'good type' ?
Oops sorry! I was supposed to put in the post that I was looking to see if he had good type. Good type is how good the rabbit's body type is for showing in official ARBA shows such as head size, body shape ect.

he looks very promising! his head is good and his ears look good too! he looks like he may not have as compact of a body as one would like but like everyone said before that is something that could very possibly correct itself with time. being 6 weeks old means he’s probably entering the “ugly” stage meaning everything is maturing at different rates and it’s really hard to tell but as promising as he looks i bet he will be a gorgeous mature buck!

he looks very promising! his head is good and his ears look good too! he looks like he may not have as compact of a body as one would like but like everyone said before that is something that could very possibly correct itself with time. being 6 weeks old means he’s probably entering the “ugly” stage meaning everything is maturing at different rates and it’s really hard to tell but as promising as he looks i bet he will be a gorgeous mature buck!
Thank you! He is about 4 months old now so I will probably make an updated post 😊

Latest posts

Back