Update on the Holland Lop buck (Good Type)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I made a post asking about my rabbit's type along with a 4 week old Holland Lop buck I was thinking of getting. Most people said he was too young to tell yet so I'm doing updated pictures.
He's still young (6 weeks) The first 3 pictures are him at 4 weeks the last two are at 6 weeks.Little Sable Buck 4 weeks front view 2.jpg Little Sable Buck 4 weeks front view.jpg Little Sable Buck 4 weeks side view.jpg Little Sable Buck 6 weeks side view.jpg Little Sable Buck 6 weeks.jpg

Reaction score
he looks very promising! his head is good and his ears look good too! he looks like he may not have as compact of a body as one would like but like everyone said before that is something that could very possibly correct itself with time. being 6 weeks old means he’s probably entering the “ugly” stage meaning everything is maturing at different rates and it’s really hard to tell but as promising as he looks i bet he will be a gorgeous mature buck!

Reaction score
he looks very promising! his head is good and his ears look good too! he looks like he may not have as compact of a body as one would like but like everyone said before that is something that could very possibly correct itself with time. being 6 weeks old means he’s probably entering the “ugly” stage meaning everything is maturing at different rates and it’s really hard to tell but as promising as he looks i bet he will be a gorgeous mature buck!
Thank you! He is about 4 months old now so I will probably make an updated post 😊

Latest posts