Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Floyd2019

Reaction score
His diarrhea has calmed down a bit. I have seen a couple regular fecal pellets amd the soft poo has more round and formed parts to it rather than the previous straight mush. He is eating his cardboard box and does not want to eat his hay. Not sure if that's an urge to play and chew or if he is actually hungry but not interested in the hay (standard Timothy hay) he is currently chewing on a timothy stick so I'm hoping he will make his way over to his hay bin...

I am currently beghing my mom to let me keep him. I don't know how to deal with the issue of her trying to force me to get rid of him. It's breaking my heart and I don't think i can. His condition is too particular and no one else would put as much time, money and research into his care as i have. So i may have to move out of my current house (my mom is the landlord) and try and find somewhere rabbit/pet friendly that isn't too expensive. It's awful because my mom and i put so much love and care into this townhouse and it is my home. I don't know what else to do..

Hi, you'd better post an update on your main thread as people like me just see this post for the first time and have no idea what the story was so very difficult to understand and suggest something! Hope you'll be alright!

Please do not create a new thread to update a different one.
And as per your other thread try and use a more specific title. Screaming at the board is just annoying and doesnt tell anyone what your topic is even about or whos help you need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back