Update on our rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dungeonbunnies

Reaction score
Went to pay the boarding fee for our bunnies the other day, and snapped some pics of everyone but Artemis, who was totally not in the mood for photos. I know I'm not around here much, I don't usually drop by, because it makes me miss them so much more.

My fiance got his temp job back, and we're starting to save towards a house. Hopefully he'll get hired in fulltime, and we'll have a house by fall to bring them all home again!

Caerbannog and Zack. Bannog has gotten HUGE in the last couple of months, I'm thinking he may actually be a flemi NZ cross, he's definitely bigger than my sister-in-law's pure NZW stud! (for some reason, the thumbnail doesn't work, but it shows when you click on the box.)

Swiffer (he's around 7 months old now!) His mane kind of flattened out, and isn't as magnificent as it used to be, but he's still a cute little brat! He was more cooperative than Caerbannog was though, so I'll give him that. <3

Nemi, she's 5 this year! Mike missed her so much, he had to snuggle the daylights out of her. I only got one picture where he wasn't breathing her air for her. lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back