Update on Momo's lung infection

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gelliebean

Reaction score
I am so thrilled! Momo had her check up last night and things went great. The doctor said that everything seemed fine from her physical exam, but I opted to have her x-rays taken again to be sure.

She's completely better and there's no more mucus in her lungs like before. Her lungs look much clearer. Despite the difficulties that arise from having to communicate over the phone, the vets always do a great job telling me what's going on. I did hear her sneeze a couple of times, so I'm not sure what that is from, but I asked the vets and they said not to worry and to call back if she's acting out of the blue.

She also gained a bit of meat and is almost an ideal weight for a rabbit! I noticed as well that you cannot feel her scapula bones as much as before, I'm thinking that's thanks to the BOSS she's been getting sparingly. I asked them to look at her teeth one more time, a they were a bit long but not enough for them to be concerned.

Thank you to everyone who cared about her ordeal.

Latest posts

Back